Chat Room Open

Bite your tongue!

penalties are the Huskers worst enemy

I like the FR RB. Wish we could get some interior blocking

Now that’s how you go on 4th down

That’s an improvement over Raiola.

I’m liking the QB. He has a little grit we’ve been missing lately.

Here’s where they need to put the hammer down and get this game under control.

Glad to see him running in the second half. I really thought his mobility was a big asset we needed.

1 Like

Maybe we’ve got the rust knocked off now.

Just can’t take control of a game

Un freaking believable

Too believable unfortunately.

And we come right back. Now the D needs to hold.

2 Likes

Nice job busting through the tackle

Based on what I’m seeing, I hope this games shows that Ohio is going to have a really good season.

Jim Dean

They have some good players for sure. We’ve mostly hurt ourselves with dropped passes and penalties. Our defense is suspect… hopefully, it’ll mature and gel during the season.

21 point lead now and a total of 63 points.

Rule rhules! I like that kid!

1 Like

Not sure wether to be more disappointed in the offense or defense. Have seen a lot of 2nd and 3rd string guys playing, so maybe its just a scrimmage

Finally a turn over