Chat Room Open

Huskers were 23.5 point favorites with an over/under of 46.5. I’m guessing they won’t make the spread or the over. But maybe they’ll pick up at some point.

Nice play design. And execution!

Well done offense. Overcoming the brain-fart KO return. Time for the defense to step up.

Agree on the D, Greg.

Commentators were saying Owen Stoudmire was out but I just saw him. Glad to see that.

We could use 7 points here going into the half. Need to break this game open to get some momentum for the season.

Awful call on TD

Awful play, correct call

Right idea on 4th down, wrong play

More of that Holgersen magic. SMH.

I guess I missed the blindside block… the announcers said it was on Barney

That was a bad call. Replay didn’t look like a penalty

Calling it a block is stretching the definition of the word “block”.

You saw the first non block. After that he did hit a guy but it was side to side and not a penalty IMHO

Yes, I was referring to the first touch. I missed the second “block”.

It wasn’t much of a block, but he did touch him in the back, and the rule doesn’t specify how hard.

After that touch, Barney did block a guy, side to side, I thought the flag was on the second on3

poor start to second half

So far Collandrea hasn’t shown himself to be an improvement over Raiola. He needs to pick it up.

Well, he hasn’t thrown the pick-6 yet