Iowa loses TE

Iowa TE Erick All is out for the season with a torn ACL, just what the Iowa offense needed!

Mike Nolan

I don’t always remember perfectly but I don’t remember a season where both the NFL and College football are sustaining so many injuries. Not only that injuries but debilitating injuries where players are lost for the season or potentially lost for the season.

I thought athletic training had far eclipsed what it was years ago but maybe that is the problem. Players are bigger, faster, and stronger. Anyway, the human body really isn’t built to withstand what football dishes out.

John Papenhagen

I’m not sure, either, but does seem like there have been a lot of them to high profile athletes. Maybe it’s just that we hear so much more about them these days because of the Internet, all the sports networks, and their presence on advertising.

Brady’s head colds made headline news and Aaron Rodgers got coverage for every hissy fit he threw.

NU lost 2 starters on the OL for the season (Piper and Cocornan). Billy Kemp has a strained knee but should only be out a couple weeks. Plus Nouili is also hurt but only out a week or two.

Teddy should be back starting at LT, and rFR Evans-Jenkins and Lutovsky will likely start at G. Evans-Jenkins was backup at C and spelled Scott when he was hurt.

I didn’t see Corcoran go down!

Woops! Wrong thread!